I know a lot of you who follow me are vegetarian/vegan, so I had to share this recipe with you because it’s too good not to! Even if you’re not a vegetarian this is a great dish, and easy to make. We had a potluck at work and this dish was a huge hit with everyone, so much so that we made my coworker, Lindsey, send around the recipe!
She has an amazing blog that I’m addicted to now, she’s an incredible writer, raw and honest! The best kind. You can check out her blog here.
- 1 can chickpeas or garbanzo beans, rinsed
- 3/4 cup edamame
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup carrot, chopped
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1-2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp rosemary
- black pepper to taste
- In a small bowl mix together oil, vinegar, sea salt, garlic, cumin, Italian seasoning, rosemary and black pepper. Stir the dressing well and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together chickpeas, edamame, peppers, carrots and cranberries. Toss with dressing and stir to evenly coat.
- Refrigerate salad for 1 hour before serving.
Namaste and happy munching,